Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

NEW!!!

Thursday July 7th, 2011 we are now on Blogger! so be sure to follow us now on here instead of at scrapnbook.typepad.com we will no longer be posting there starting shortly. Look for more posting to be happening. I'm (Lily) working on becoming a better blogger and trying to up to date on everything that is coming in and new in the store :) sometimes it's super hard with so much going on ( and with all the sunshine we are getting it's not making me want to be on the computer very much lately), but I'm going to try. Along with everything going on tomorrow is my sisters 15th birthday party!! whoo how time flies!! I cant believe how grown up she is now starting drivers ed soon and going into high school. It's just crazy to think that I graduated over two years ago now. So much time has gone by! wow look forward to what the future holds. Keep on Scraping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment